Nickel Allergy Free Titanium Rings & Jewelry
Nickel allergy (Allergic Contact Dermatitis) is a common reaction to nickel particles being in direct contact with the skin.
If you got a new ring or a pair of earrings and suddenly or even after weeks, your finger or ears start to itch, the skin in contact with the ring suddenly develops redness, scaling, weeping and itching - nickel allergy could be the culprit. Not only cheep imitation jewelry, but even high carat gold wedding rings can contain nickel. Even in trace amounts nickel can cause severe allergic reaction in some people. Unfortunately this problem can develop even after many years of safely wearing gold and silver jewelry. And if nickel allergy start, it is almost impossible to shake it off. The most effective way of preventing nickel allergy is to reduce exposure. And if you notice the first symptoms, switch to hypoallergenic metals like titanium and platinum. Learn how to avoid the symptoms of a nickel allergy by choosing titanium jewelry in our blog.
Our Titanium Rings & Jewelry are 100% Nickel Free!
Titanium and Platinum are the only metals proven not to cause Allergic Contact Dermatitis (nickel allergy). And are completely safe for people suffering from this illness. This is true for all 3 grades of titanium we use, including Ti-CP, Ti-6/4, and Ti-6/6/2.
Titanium is one of the few metals that are completely compatible with our body chemistry and will not cause any allergic reaction, skin irritations or discolorations. It is safe for people suffering from nickel allergy, as well as being effective in preventing it.
But changing to titanium rings is no sacrifice... In addition to being hypoallergenic, these rings are light weight, durable and comfortable. And may we also mention - Beautiful.